Thursday, September 9, 2010

I am sooooo nervous!!



John and I waiting for him to board the plane....holding back tears


Before John left we thought a trip to the zoo would keep our minds off leaving each other. This is the coolest animal in the whole world! It is called an Okapi and it is only found in a small remote part of Africa. It was only discovered about 100 years ago!














So tomorrow I start my first shift. I am soooo nervous I might vomit on the way to the ambulance station. School started today and so I have things to keep me busy until then. I took a picture of the countdown that I made on my wall! I should be getting done around the 15th of November. That is if everything goes to plan. I might try and pick up more shifts at the end to get done sooner. I went to the pool today because there is still water in it but there is a lock on it and the lady said it was closed. I don't understand the big deal if I just go sit by it but whatever! Yesterday it rained ALL day. It reminded me of home....my real home SEATTLE :) We got the aftermath of some hurricane that hit Texas. I noticed that there are no drainage ditches here so the streets flood pretty bad. It was pretty fun driving in puddles though. Last night I talked to John on skype for 2 hours! It was so fun! Aubrey (sister) was schocked that John could talk to for 2 hours! but he did! I guess thats what it means to be in love! I sure miss that boy :(












5 comments:

  1. hahahahah aubrey took the words out of my mouth. i cried when i left spence to visit my parents a couple weeks ago. its sad to be apart. it will be nice to be back together. enjoy OKC. can't wait to hear about the adventures

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved the countdown! And that is one crazy lookin' animal! And whatta guy, 2 hours is a record, i doubt Kyle could talk that long!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to hear how your first shift went. We miss you and love you. i will e-mail you on Monday to fill you in on the Clark happenings.

    ReplyDelete